New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 17:07

Long creamy legs no longer collected to his chest, his pale golden pelt glistening under the sunlight of his homeland and the scars which littered his weakly musclued form showed clearly at the slow, sluggish movements.

Bones struck out from his bodice, his creamy coat, once his pride and joy, hung in loose wrinkles now dulled and thin. His muscles wasted, his noble head hanging low as he walked along the border of his fathers land. But he barely recognized the voices of his childhood, calling to him.

Birds cooed, heads peered out from bushes trying to catch a glimpse of the missing true heir. His large hooves turned over rocks as they dragged along the ground, his huge mass almost falling to the ground on several occasions due to tripping. But he managed to steady himself.

Whispers surrounded him, following his every step. Eyes stared, without worry, upon the creamy stag.

Thowra....your heir returns The wind whispers, tugging at the aging kings locks your heir returns...

OOC: re-did this post...I forget what's happened and he has returned again, sooo yeah. But just make it that that thread is being re-done.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 20:03

Two cream heads rasied at the same time, though in different directions, at the sound of another horse entering Snowy River Forest. One was immortal, the other was younger, though time had begun to show for her. Both started to trot through the trees silently.

Thowra though was the first to spot the stallion, and he stopped in shock. his son was back, but he was very skinny. "Kairva!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 20:17

Dull pelt seemed to heave with the steps, lifelessness filled his once bright orbs. Hooves clattered weakly over the rocky surface, and even at the loud thundering of approach of a stallion, he couldn't even lift his head in response. Let the stag kill him, he thought, he was to weak to continue on.

He remembered nothing, apart from the blurs of his past. Colours mashed together, the calls of birds and voices...but didn't even know his name. He remembered the humans though, no matter how hard he tried to forget them. Scars still ran the length of his body, reminds of the whips used against him. His tight ribs reminded him of the days without eating, and once he was finally free...he had no want to eat. He would rather waste away, for he had nothing to live for.

The sound of the stallions voice made his head lift, frowning deeply as it tugged at memories in his mind. But he could not pull it out. The creamy stallion before him looked just like him, from head to hoof. They were the same colour, though he was healthier. And he was somewhat older, but they could be brothers. And Kairva, that to pulled at the strings of memories. But what! Who was Kairva!

"Who's Kairva?" he whispered, tilting his head and blinked in surprise as the stallion did not attack him.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 20:57

"You don't remember? Kairva is you! You are my son and heir." Thowra snorted, gazing at his son. "The only son of Boon Boon and myself, and the stallion who is the matre of my sister, Bella, the betta of these lands."
As he spoke she appeared.

"Kairva!" the young perlino mare cried, cantering towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 21:02

Dulled orbs flickered, barely acknowledging the words thrown at him.
"I do not know my name..." he whispered, tilting his weak head and stumbled closer to the stallion "but it does sound familiar...and Thowra...that does as well. Bella?"
He frowned, trying to force himself to remember.
"Bella...it sounds familiar as well," he admitted "but I cannot remember why."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 21:09

"Because I'm your queen," the young perlino mare snorted, who was the same age as him. "Bella would be me," she said, looking at him. She sighed, walking over towards him. 'Do you not remember me, my love?" She did not understand what had happened to Kairva.

Thowra sighed. "You are the heir to he lands, Kairva." the eyes ran over his son's battered coat apprasingly. "What on earth happened to you?" He thought it was men who had hurt his son, but if it was, well, they would find there was a good deal of anger coming for them from a certain teaser of a Silver Stallion.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 22:55

He shook out his locks at his father, sighing heavily as his head dropped even lower, not even strong enough to lift it.
"I was...shot I believe they said, by the humans...humans should not be messed with," he said with a distant look glazing over his orbs "they are creatures who should have never been created, to cruel and unforgiving for these lands. They take everything they want, and expect it to be handed to them with ease. We are the untamed creatures of earth! We should be running free...not in leather and metal, we are not loyal pets to be kept aside for whatever use wanted."
His lip curled up with disgust "they do not understand the world."

The stag turned his matted creamy head, studying the mare with dull eyes. something about her was familiar, but once again he could not remember her.
"I am told I am this....Kairva," he said quietly, eyeing her up and down and noted she was actually a rather beautiful fae "you must be...my queen?"
He tilted his head and rolled his massive shoulders, giving up on forcing memories from his past.
"Yes Thowra, maybe if I meet the others...I might be able to remember something."

He sighed, it was getting rather annoying to have everyone know him but he not know them.
"Do I have a mother?" he asked suddenly "I mean, does she still live here?"

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 23:02

He sighed at the thought of Boon Boon. How to explain that she was gone, long gone? he sighed. "You do, her name is Boon Boon. Once she was my queen, but a long time ago, in one of the wars of the horses, she was killed by a pack of wolves." He sighed. "Though I have sought a new queen, the name of which is Juliana, Boon Boon will never be forgotten, my son."
Though his next words were filled with a fire that had burned since men first saw him as a foal. "Those men likely thought you were me, they have hunted me since the day I was born, fifteen springs ago." He frowned.

Bella smiled. "Did I not just tell you that, Kairva?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sat Nov 12 2011, 23:09

His golden head lowered weakly, eyes glazed over slightly as he lost himself in thought, desparte to understand who he was once more.

"Kasinda?" he whispered suddenly and blinked "Inda? Did she have a daughter? ."
He shook his head and eyed his father, sighing deeply at the pang of pain he felt "were we close?" He guessed they were, for every time her name was mentioned another bolt of pain shocked his system.
"And Inda...well I saw her daughter....only the other day, she was looking for her father," he hummed quietly "nice little fae, she was, somewhat quiet and shy though. Seemed a little lost if you ask me."

"Yára I think she said her name was," he shrugged his wide shoulders once more and nibbled at the grass at his hooves, hunger finally taking over and looked up at his queen.

"I suppose you did Bella..." he muttered "I suppose you did..."

The quietly spoken fae entered the lands, her hooves barely making a noise as it touched the dirt ridden surfaces. Her bright chestnut coat spoke of her father's lineage and despite being half-hellion, she showed none of that half of her.

She sang a soft poem's lyrics to herself, a few of the birds joining in with her beautiful lyrics. She was in high spirits, for she was returning to her father's land. A father who she had only ever met once as a young filly, one she could barely remember.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 12:39

The chestnut head lifted in the breeze as one of the birds flew down to land on his withers. He turned his head to look at the bird. "What is it?" he asked.
"Your daughter returns, mighty Yarraman."
"Where?" he snorted, turning his head away for a moment, he bellowed a greeting to his daughter, wherever she was at the moment.
"Shall I take you to her?" the bird asked.
"Please do," the chestnut said.

"Yes, Yara was her name," Bella laughed. "And Yarraman, your grandsire, her sire, still remains on here in the woods. He's one of the oldest horses alive nowadays."
"Indeed he is, but he knows Yara and I will outlive him for a long time to come," Thowra replied. "Especially me."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 20:30

Kairva bobbed his head, the words not completely making sense to him but he agreed all the same.
"We have children?" he asked quietly, heart panning at the thought of missing them growing up. He might not remember, but he was still the kindly stallion of before.

"Do I have any children? Any other mares? Or is it just you and me?" he whispered, needing to know who these people were to him.

Yára tossed her chestnut tresses, warm eyes peeling around the unfamiliar lands as she sniffed the air, hoping to catch scent of the wind and find the others. Where was he now?
"Father?" she called softly, allowing the wind to carry her soft words "father...are you still here?"

Her hooves danced over the ground, loping gently alongside the river and giggled playfully with herself. This land called to her, as if returning the greeting to a familiar friend. Why though, she had no idea. But she felt more wanted then she ever had in her life.
"Father?"

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 21:04

"We did have a son once, Kairva, but he died, several years ago, while we were fighting against Corus, an evil hellion. One of the mares on the other side snuck in here and killed him, he was only a yearling, you'd forbidden him from fighting." She sighed. Then she looked at him again. "Its only us now."

The bird called once more, and Yarraman glanced up for a few seconds before charging on. The aging former leader of the forest knew every boulder well. He neighed as he moved, wondering if she'd hear him. He smiled as he heard the powerful soudn of his own call. Though he was older now, he was still the king he'd been back when Thowra was a foal.
"She's on the other side of the hill, mighty one," the bird called.
"Thank you," he called and the bird winged off in another direction.
Then he was on top of the hill and leaping down the scree of rocks, sending some of them sliding but never sliding himself. He'd spotted her. "Yara!"
Then he was in front of her, sliding to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 21:11

Chestnut nostrils flared in surprise as a tall, well muscled stallion raced towards her. Stepping back in fright, she calmed once the slightly familiar scent reached her and smiled in delight, hoping that this stallion was indeed her father and not some other random stallion.
"Hello Father...." she greeted him with a playful snort and nuzzled his neck with affection before allowing her eyes to roam over the chestnut bodice which wasn't much different from her own.

Kairva blinked in surprised, saddened to hear that his only child had been killed by another and blinked quickly as a flood of memories rushed into his mind. Only bits and pieces that made no sense, but memories all the same.
"I remember Thowra," he whispered, tears flooding into his eyes as they blinked quickly "my son..." he moaned "my mother....oh my love!"
He nuzzled her roughly, unable to stand away from her any more "my Bella..my love...my queen...my sweet," He whispered softly, loosing himself deeply into her scent. It smelt of home. Of love and spring.
"I have missed you...but I am glad you are safe..." he whispered over and over again "I love you. And I would love nothing more to have another with you, but he or she shall be more protected then any in this world. They shall always have one watching over them, I will not loose another to war. To sadness. I honestly don't think I can handle any more death."

His scarred and weak muzzle leant into her's, unable to bare the mere cm between them but his eyes were alive with new hope.
"My love," he whispered a final time, tilting his gentle head towards his father with a slight smile "father...."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 22:13

"Yara." He smiled, nipping her wither lightly in greeting. "I am glad you have come back to visit me." The chestnut stallion sighed. All he had left was Snowy Dreams. A sorry herd it was nowadays. Yet his son had faired worse.

She smiled as he remembered them. "About time your memories caught up with you, Kairva." She smiled though, nipping him gently. "You have no idea how much i have missed you." She chuckled. Then laid her ears back. "Don't you ever tease the men again!"

"yes, it would be unwise to put her through that again. It has been a lonely place without you, Kairva."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 22:20

"Tease the men?" he demanded in suprise, harks pricking at her choice of words "I don't tease, I protect...I challenge, I never tease!"

His face softened slightly and a sigh escaped him, love and adoration in his warm orbs.
"I was shot anyways...I didn't choose to, I'll tell you know..that it hurt," he admited "wouldn't wise that on anyone, rather be killed by hoof then that metal shell they call a gun."

The chestnut goddess smiled easily, sighing with relief as she knew it was actually her father like she thought.
"How have you been father?" she questioned with a slight toss of her head, coming to a halt and leant against his side gently and hesiated before speaking once more.

"Have you heard of mother?"

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 22:30

"I have," he replied. He sighed. "You are all i have left of her, Yara." And his time was limited now, he knew that. The time was coming for him to leave them behind, even a king such as him could not live forever. "You have a younger half brother though, Snowing Thunder. He is the black hued son of Snowy Dreams, my only mare."

"Not that hooves will kill me," Thowra chuckled. He smiled at his son. That was something that was well known nowadays. "I doubt their guns could either."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 22:37

"I remember Snow," she smiled cheekily and tugged his mane gently to get his mind off her beautiful yet crazy mother "I have met my half-brother several times..."

Kairva chuckle deeply at his father's words and nodded his agreement.
"Well, not all of us are so lucky," he chimed and turned to Bella with a soft smile "walk with me?" he pleaded, needing to spend more time with her and remember everything.

He remembered most, but some details were still needing to be remembered.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 23:28

She nodded, and moved over to him, smiling as she did. She could hardly believe that he was back at the moment. There were some things he would not know. Like her father's death for one, and Sundawn having to move on from Pheonix as well. "There are other things you know not," she said softly.

"I am glad of that." Yarraman chuckled. He knew there was something he needed to discuss with her, and with Thowra. He would attend to that later though.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Mon Nov 14 2011, 00:09

"Like what?" he asked in suprise as they walked slowly down the windy paths, his eyes darting all around in a clear sign of nervousness. Clearly, he may be back but not in one piece.

She stood in soft silence for a moment, shifting her weight trying ot think of something to say.

"So..what have I missed?" she questione brightly.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:13

"Not much I'm afraid," she replied. "Other than Sundawn and my father's passing, as well as Pheonix's. Pheonix though was killed by Hades, one of the apocolypse horses. You haven't met the celestial unicorns either, who are the exact opposite of the Apocolypse horses. They are as powerful as Callisto and his council. The leader of the Apocalypse horses plans to sub herd as a wanderer in Woodrow Cove. I am told that Uriel will be staying here."

Yarraman spoke of the same things to his daughter. though not mentioning that Sundara was Bella's father, nor Sundawn's. That would lead to tricky questions.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Mon Nov 14 2011, 22:03

OOC: did Sundawn die? O.O
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Tue Nov 15 2011, 00:14

((nope, Pheonix did.))
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Tue Nov 15 2011, 00:50

OOC: *Phoenix. Lol XD

Kairva bobbed his head, suprised to hear that Sundara alongside Phoenix had passed during his time away with the humans. They had both been strong, mighty stallions and there loss seemed pitiyfull in the world at large.

"They were good stallions," he whispered, tilting his head to the heavens with a sad sigh and nuzzled his queen's neck gently.

Yara tossed her golden locks, frowning at the unfamiliar names but Sundara rung a bell.
"Bel Bel's mate?" she asked softly, "my newphew's mate's father?"
She nuzzled her father's neck gently, knowing that Bel Bel had been his own once.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Tue Nov 15 2011, 12:53

"Yes, Sundara of old age, Pheonix was killed by one of the most ruthless hellion's I've heard of, as bas as Corus and Frenzy, maybe worse than Frenzy," Bella replied. "Pheonix's son Saberdoria rules Thunder Meadows in his father's stead now. After taking it back from Hades. The land has been damaged by that hellion."

"That would have been him," Yarraman replied. "The animals of the bush tell me than Bel Bel has sought out Therthis for the remainder of her time with us."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   Thu Nov 17 2011, 22:13

"Ah," he muttered with a bob of his head "a shame upon the lands...we have lost two great leaders."
Resting his cheek against her soft pale neck, he nuzzled into her side gently.
"Let us talk of happier things...." he suggested

"Therthis?" she asked in suprise, her warm brown orbs growing wide "really?"
She had never really met her..well step mother of sorts, but the things she had heard from others had always been good. She guessed that the mare would be heartbroken...but it seemed she had quickly moved from lover to lover. Though, it wasn't her place to say and the soft worded fae wouldn't comment on such things.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]   

Back to top Go down

The Returning H E I R [Erosaf]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next