Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tricking the Thief (Kanny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

Tricking the Thief (Kanny) Empty
PostSubject: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 20:05

Toralon

I moved through the dark lands, my brown and white coat gleaming. I was constantly watching for Radu and Shyam, but also for another wolf, the one I was here for. I scanned the area with my eyes, before slinking to another spot. I wasn't worried too much about the two wolves who controlled the packs here, but I still didn't care much to be found so far from my own territories. It wouldn't help matters among the wolves any.

"Anila," I called, my voice carrying towards where I smelled her familiar, gentle scent. "This way." I added in, then listened, my ears perked up. No sounds yet from another wolf. Good... SO Shyam didn't know that I was stealing back one of the members of my pack.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 20:22

Anila

The soft pelted white and pink tinged fae lifted her head with suprise, effortlessly raising her body from the dark dusted grounds and loped forth, paws moving silently over the lands, her eyes peeled incase someone followed her.

The insane form of Radu constantly worried her, his mindless giggling brought fear upon her romantic heart. So as she glided towards the familiar voice that she could only hope that it was indeed Toralon and that she could forever leave this place.

"Tori?" she whispered, white head poking though the dead branches of the forest and orbs widened as they landed upon his bodice, having never felt quiet so glad in her life.

"Oh, thank you," she whispered frevently "thank you!"

At the snap of a branch, her head lifted and eyes scanned for an unwelcoming figure but none was forth coming.

"Come, let us go quickly...I don't want to stay..." she almost pleaded, giving him a final glance but was to afraid to move.

The once powerful and loving godess was now a weak counter-part, to scared and worried to be her true self.

OOC: sorry, awfulness....egh

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
otho

PostSubject: Re: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 20:45

Toralon

I sighed in relief as the white goddess came, and I gently licked her forehead my eyes wandering over her frail form in sadness. I'd make sure to properly pay back Shyam for her maltreatment later. For now though, I nodded in response to her plea to leave. "The sooner the better," I murmured softly, before silently stalking towards the border of the dark territory, making sure to watch out for the wolves who lived in the gully.

I stopped once I reached the border, and waited there for a few moments. I didn't want to be attacked by Shyam or Radu just as I was leaving, but more so, I worried for my pack member. She'd need to get away before I would, especially in her current condition. I, at least, was fight for a good fight, but Anila... She'd been here for months now, and it showed. She'd need to get to safety as quickly as possible, and then recover before anything else.

I sighed mentally, wondering if Tulip would be up to catching some extra food. She'd been learning some hunting skills, but she was still blatantly bad at it. Currently, only me, Nashira, and Lupita were able to hunt, and Lupita was blind, which impaired her ability to hunt. Still, we didn't have pups as of yet, so I wasn't too terribly concerned about food at the moment.

"Hurry now, Anila... Soon we'll be back in our home..." I said to her, still watching for signs of the two brutes who ruled the wolves here.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 20:57

Anila smiled softly at the welcoming lick and nuzzled her snout against his cheek but the nervous glances continued and meekly followed behind him, still moving at that silent, weak pace.

The wings that once curled tightly to her sides now hung limp, dragging their white feathers along the ground. Ribs stuck from her once slender sides and her eyes seemed lost, no longer holding the warmth they once held, but relief was clear within them.

"Okay," she whispered, not botheirng to halt at the borders and continued in her headlong dash over the boarders and breathed easier once she passed the invisable barrier.

"Home...finally...home," she whispered, pausing only then to wait for Toralon,

Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 21:12

Toralon

Once Anila was across, I dipped my head slightly, smiling a bit in a moment of triumph. Now that Anila was safe again, Shyam would learn exactly how painful life could really be, and I intended to show him. Then I crossed the border myself, and moved beside the starved she-wolf, my paws padding quietly along beside her, ready to help her if she needed it, my shoulder close to her left side in a gesture of protectiveness. It was time she got home again, and I dared Shyam or any other beast to stop me from bringing her back.

~END POST~
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) EmptySat Nov 12 2011, 16:28

OOC: made a new thread at Vernien En' Seere. They are still there yeah?
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 09:57

OOC: Yup.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 19:26

OOC: well I made a thread XD

- END THREAD -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tricking the Thief (Kanny)   Tricking the Thief (Kanny) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tricking the Thief (Kanny)
Page 1 of 1