Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nocturne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Nocturne Empty
PostSubject: Nocturne   Nocturne EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 00:18

Nocturne Index

Basics
Dubbed ;; Nocturne
Age ;; 4
Gender ;; Stallion
Title/Rank ;; unknown
Land ;; unknown
Herd ;; unknown

Appearance
Coat ;; you will have to look at the pic
Mane & Tail ;; creamish colour that glows at times
Eyes ;; dark purple
Height ;; 17 hands
Markings ;; none
Scars ;; He has a few scars but he has a large one over his eye
Daggers ;; silver
Horn ;; n/a
Wings ;; n/a

Bloodlines
Breed ;; Unicron
Percentage ;; 100%
Dam ;; Adelaide
Grandsire ;; Nur
Granddam ;;Elke
Sire ;; Will
Grandsire ;; Fino
Granddam ;; Wanda
Brothers ;; unknown
Sisters ;; unknown

Relationships
Friends ;; n/a
Enemies ;; n/a
Sons ;; n/a
Daughters ;; n/a
History ;;
I started life a different way to most horses; i was made in a tube. My mother had told me this story many times as I was growing up. She said they were trying to make a super animal, one that was stronger, faster, better sight, hearing and smell, everything was heightened. It worked but they messed up, they had fiddled around so much with my DNA that my tail bone was much longer and my tassels grew forever longer. Mother was a unicorn and so was father but because of the humans my horn never grew but my power still remained.

As I grew they saw the problems, they tried again and again but all the other foals like myself was what they called not perfect. It was decided that the program to be closed down and all the animals shot. I had heard them talking and told my aging mother. She said I must leave that I was well suited to live free. I was only 1 and a half at the time I had to run.

I jumped the barb wire fence and plunged into the thorny under bush. I had wished that the way was clear but it was not and thankfully I could hide away. I ran far and fast with little rest thanks to their DNA changing, but when I did finally stop I found that I was tied beyond anything. Guess that was another side effect.

I was almost three when I walked into this pond that as I watched my tail and long mane, that it change so it looked like the water I was in. I knew unicorns used their horns to channel magic, so maybe though this water looking change maybe I could use the power I felt but could not use. I worked the water raised either side of me before my concentration was broken by an eagle call. I paid no heed and i paid the price for it. As while I was standing there something hit my head and I collapsed into the water. It rained that night turning the pond into a raging river that laid my body to rest on a small sand bank.

When I woke I found myself in a stall, I snorted looking around i neighed and watched as a teenage girl came and looked in on me. She took one look then called her farther. When he came I remembered him from my birth place and thank god he did not remember me. He checked me over making sure I was fit to go. Just he looked at my eye a little more than the rest.

As he led my down the barn I caught a look in a mirror and on my eye was a scar. I snorted again and pulled away; the man saw why I pulled away and shook his head. He took the rope from my neck and I took off. I had been down for at least a month. It was a few more months before I started to see signs of other horses and I was four by the time I came to a land ruled by them in ways.

Personality
Alliance ;; Light
Languages ;; English
Temperament ;; he is a kind and willing horse. He does get angry at times, and loves to run.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Nocturne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturne   Nocturne EmptyFri Nov 11 2011, 16:48

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Nocturne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: General :: Character Tracker :: Ala's Characters-