Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're the only one who can help me heal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:20

Therthis

The black watched with relief as his old enemy fled the land, heading back to the desert he'd taken from him so long ago. To Michael, he turned and bowed slightly. "If it is possible, I would gladly be rid of it. It would allow me to join more forcefully in the battle against him and his ilk, when that day dawns." he said with a smile. "Although I may miss annoying him with useless thinking. That part was actually almost enjoyable..." he added, laughing a bit, before his face returned to it's more normal, serious appearance.

Heart of Gold nodded slightly to his king, and to the black alicorn. "Well, good riddance to him for a while. Thank you Michael, and I'll be back on guard." he said, before his golden form blurred and turned into almost pure fire, which leapt from the clearing into the trees, shooting back up to the ridge where it had first appeared, before turning back into the form of the shining horse.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:25

Michael watched as Heart of Gold vanished into flames. "Odd, I can feel the control he has over fire, but then again, that is my element."
He chuckled. "If ever you need one of us, you can call for us, Therthis." He chuckled. "Should not take much for me to deal with him, though you might get hurt."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:32

Therthis

The black smiled a bit. "Heart of Gold is powerful, and had to learn to control his flames at a very early age. It doesn't surprise me that these days he can do more than just keep others from getting scorched..." as Michael switched back to the matter of the mental link, he just shook himself a bit. "I've been to the gates of hell and back, and also gotten myself beaten pretty thoroughly by Satan. I doubt getting this problem taken care of could possibly hurt much worse than either of those two things.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:36

He chuckled. "Then you'll be fine," he replied. He smiled, walking forwards a few paces, before bowing his head, until his horn was touching just below the one Therthis had. His eyes closed and he started towork.

Therthis would feel like someone was breaking bones, but that was something that happened when he dealt with Satan.

And Satan fought back.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:45

Therthis

The black stood rock still, his eyes shutting against the pain, before snapping open again. He felt like he was caught in the middle of a war zone, both sides hitting against him like a stormy ocean. He could feel Michael's power, his force against Satan's, fighting through his mind. And then, the black realized with a jolt that he was fighting as well, against... and for Satan. A part of him, long held back, was stirring, being helped by the link...

And suddenly, he was drawn elsewhere, to a different, untouched corner of his mind.

Two horses, black and white, stood facing each other. The black, he knew, was himself. The other, he recognized with a wave of hate, as Exile.

"Hello again," said the ivory stag, not a trace of any emotion on his pale features.

"good, I was afraid you'd be late." responded Therthis. "And we wouldn't want that, would we?"

"Has he agreed to the terms?" asked Exile, ignoring Therthis's humor.

"No. He says we're being ridiculous. Also, he's suggested that we try fighting him. Should we take him up on that offer?" asked Therthis with a smirk.

Exile nodded slightly, completely serious. "Oh, I think it's about time my sire learned exactly who he's dealing with..."

Then the images were gone, and the battle was back...
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 22:50

((who the dang hell??))

Michael stepped away work done. "there you go."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 23:02

Therthis

The black opened his eyes, and shudder ran down his body. "Thank you," he said, cautiously flinging his thoughts towards the place where the link had been. Nothing. Despite his attempt to conceal it, he looked slightly shaken, the whites of his eyes were showing, and his pupils were dilated, his irises opened so wide that they were merely thin rings around black. The pain hadn't been as bad as what he'd gone through before, but Therthis was worried by the images he'd seen. Exile had never worked with him, nor he with Exile... That wasn't a memory.

He shook his head slightly, trying to rid himself of the sudden chill he felt down his back. Now, at least, he had something more to do. He needed to find an old acquaintance... And that was yet another meeting he knew he wouldn't particularly relish. before that though, he turned his attention to Michael again. "You didn't sense any other presences while you were removing the link, did you?" he asked, hoping that he wouldn't have to go and search out his least favorite horses in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 23:22

"actually I did. Exile."

Bel bel snorted. "he's dead though."

Michael snorted. "I do not believe so."
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 00:16

Therthis

He felt like he'd just been hit by a giant hoof, and ground into the dirt. "Oh no, he's dead... That much I'm sure of. It's whether or not he'll ever learn to stay that way." responded Therthis, sighing. "I'm going to have to go... I need to talk with a a certain horse... Actually, a certain three horses. Plus of course, Temia. That'll be fun..." He looked to the two other horses, his dark eyes looking pained.

"Thank you, both of you. I'm sorry I won't be able to show you more of The Gemdas, Bel Bel, but it would seem that another battle is stirring, and this one is one I must be there for. I have to go... If I don't come back, I'm either very dead, or else some other annoying little detour cropped up on the way."

With that, the black king spread his wings, and with a few powerful flaps, was off like a black dart, headed towards the Sanctuary of the Solo.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05 2012, 00:26

Bel Bel nodded. "I... understand, Therthis." She smiled at him. She sighed though, knowing that there were not much she could do at the moment to do anything about this. She turned and flew off, further into the lands.

Michael nodded. "No need to thank me, Therthis," he said, before he cantered off. He had his brothers to find. And Satan to defeat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're the only one who can help me heal   You're the only one who can help me heal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're the only one who can help me heal
Page 1 of 1